Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications
· Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
· Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun
· Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
· Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
· Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to understand and analyze piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID) which shows the piping and vessels in the process flow, together with the instrumentation and control devices.
· Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
· Maintain a clean and safe work area
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with others
· A High School Diploma or GED
· Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
· Attention to detail
· Excellent hand-eye coordination
· Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Your application was submitted successfully.